Hello all,
I may be opening a can of worms here, as I have never posted here, but the Vero Beach Museum of Art is undergoing some growth in the form of an entirely new museum expansion. We will be doubling our gallery space in this new building (apx ±23k sf.) We have reached the point where we need to start making some lighting decisions and refinements. We have been given 4 manufacturers in which to narrow our lighting selection from. I personally have not had any experience with any of them, so I am reaching out to some other 'local museums' that I might go take a look at what they have and how they like/dislike the systems. However I thought I might reach out on here and see if I can get some points of view from anyone that uses these systems on a regular basis - both positive and negative, and maybe some whys...

The four systems that I am looking for thoughts on are: Lighting Services Inc. (LSI), Litelab, ERCO, and Zumtobel. If you have experience with any of these and you feel you have something you would like to share about them, that is not included in the dog and pony show from the manufaturer please respond, her in the thread or my email.

thanking you all in advance,
Sean Clinton
Chief Preparator
Vero Beach Museum of Art
Sean_Clinton@verobeachmuseum.org